Traverse a world of magic in this classic role-playing game full of exciting battles, dungeons, and secrets.
Lost within the turmoil of Astravia’s past, you and your companions must find a way to unite its people before the Cataclysm brings about another age of ruin.
Please note: Legends of Astravia will be delivered in three installments. The first chapter will release first as the base game. The second and final chapter will both release as DLC at a later date, but each one including the first will be a complete game experience with hours of content.
A free demo is currently available, to allow players to get an idea about what to expect from the game before it launches.
Images will open in a new tab / window.
- Dynamic timer-based battle system that encourages quick decision making. The twist: you control the timer! No more waiting for bars to fill up or turns to pass.
- A varied cast of playable characters, each with a unique combat style and abilities to help you arrange the perfect team.
- Vast, explorable overworld filled with dungeons, caves, and towns. There are challenging puzzles to solve and treasures to find in every corner of Astravia.
- Avoidable enemy encounters. Choose your own path instead of being at the mercy of unexpected, randomized battles.
- Modular skill system that allows you to exchange abilities between characters, so you never feel restricted to a particular “build”.
- An engaging story supported by varied side-quests. Alongside a fulfilling main quest, meet characters all over the world with their own side-quests and special rewards.
The world of Astravia is in an unstable peace; divided by unrest between mysticians and humans who fear their magic. Once seen as heroes, the passage of time eroded the mysticians’ feats into myth, and anyone who shares their likeness in the present day must hide from the ruling country of Valica and its brutal knights.
Thus, the magic-adept Oliver must tread with caution as he escapes the woods of a Valican territory. Left behind by the mystician Azel and at loss as to how he arrived there, the stakes are raised even higher when Oliver realizes he must pass through the capitol in order to find answers about his past.
Chapter 2 & 3’s synopses will be revealed prior to their release.
|Role-Playing Game||TBD||Windows, macOS,
Linux (Steam Deck)
|Developed By||Supported Languages||Rating|
Click here to view the game’s credits, including collaborators and assets.