A three-chapter role-playing game where you traverse a world of magic and secrets. Lost within the turmoil of Astravia's past, you and your companions must find a way to unite its people before the Cataclysm brings forth another age of ruin.
IGMC 2017 and Alpha Release
Legends of Astravia was originally created by Jaiden as an entry for the Indie Game Making Contest in 2017. Since then, the game has been massively refined, planned, and had its mechanics and vision solidified.
Originally meant to be a small game, Legends of Astravia instead became a multi-episode, epic RPG as its ideas and mechanics evolved. On February 14th, 2022--nearly 5 years after the game's inception--the revised demo was released on Steam. With a widescreen 720p resolution, enhanced mechanics and an updated story, it featured the first real look at the game.
In November 2022, Studio Alemni announced that the game would feature more personalized character artwork and 16-bit pixel art graphics.
- Dynamic timer-based battle system that encourages quick decision making. The twist: you control the timer! No more waiting for bars to fill up or turns to pass.
- A varied cast of playable characters, each with a unique combat style and abilities to help you arrange the perfect team.
- Modular skill system that allows you to exchange abilities between characters, so you never feel restricted to a particular "build”.
- An engaging story supported by varied side-quests. Alongside a fulfilling main quest where you unlock the secrets of the past, meet characters all over the world with their own goals and rewards.
- Avoidable enemy encounters. Choose your own path instead of being at the mercy of unexpected, randomized battles.
- Vast, explorable overworld filled with dungeons, caves, and towns. There are challenging puzzles to solve and treasures to find in every corner of Astravia.
2022 Demo Preview — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Studio Alemni
- Independent game studio based out of Connecticut, USA.
- More information
- More information on Studio Alemni, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Legends of Astravia Credits
- Jaiden Alemni
- Lead Developer, Producer
- Developer, Writer, Composer
- Additional Credits
- Please click here for comprehensive game credits including assets used.
- Jaiden Alemni