Listed on this page are the bugs and issues found in the current version of Legends of Astravia that we intend to address in a later release version or patch.
Please refer to this list before reporting a bug, either on Steam or in the Discord server. Additionally, if you are running a version older than the one listed on this page (visible on the bottom-right of the title screen), please ensure you download the most recent update before reporting a bug or issue.
Current game version: DEMO - v0.3.2
List last updated: 4/29/22
- Rebinding controls will not update the icon prompts. Additionally, button prompt icons assume an Xbox controller.
- Push blocks may be temporarily unresponsive, especially when pushing from a downwards direction
- Some events can be triggered from 1+ tile away and through walls
- “Pause” in battle doesn’t work when an animation is displaying
- Enemy item drops are a little excessive.
- When using Oliver’s Unleash, the command menu will stay displayed until the next action.
- Some users running Intel Graphics may see a black screen with audio. Disabling the Steam overlay fixes it: Right click Legends of Astravia in Steam -> Properties -> Uncheck “Enable the Steam Overlay”
- Controller input is not supported correctly. Attempting to use a controller will result in mismatched controls that cannot be rebound.
- Closing the game may result in a crash report pop-up. This is benign and can be ignored.
- The screen may briefly turn white at times (a proper reproduction is needed)